We serve companies by handling the tax and administrative compliance procedures strictly connected to international trade or to duties levied by the Customs Agency.
Our special areas of focus include:
- preparation and online filing of INTRASTAT declarations for international transactions involving goods and services and the related consultancy activities;
- preparation and transmission of the blacklist disclosures required by Italian decree 40/2010 of 25 March 2010 for operators engaged in transactions with tax havens. The disclosure, which was sent monthly and quarterly until the end of 2014, has now become an annual requirement for all operators and it must be filed using the multi-purpose form (schedule B/L);
- preparation and transmission of declarations for the consumption of electrical power generated from renewable sources; the declaration is annual and must be submitted by 31 March of the following year;
- preparation of carbon tax declarations to obtain concessions on diesel fuel used for the haulage sector: the declaration is annual and must be submitted by 30 June of the following year;
- issue of e-AD electronic administrative document for circulation of products subject to excise duty; preparation and filing of excise duty declarations.